Wendy is highly respected and regarded by her peers and teams because of her transparent leadership style and expert communication skills. Open and honest, Wendy is decisive and effectively communicates her decisions while remaining open for discussion and evaluation. Committed to her team’s success and growth, Wendy encourages empowerment through team involvement and decision-making.
Outside of Openforce, Wendy sits on the Board of Directors for the Alliance of Technology and Women (ATW) and is active with Women in Trucking and sits on the Board of Directors with the National Home Delivery Association.
Prior to Openforce, Wendy spent 25 years in technology companies and most recently was the COO at InfinityHR, which she helped position for acquisition by Arcoro in 2018. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Arizona State University and an MBA from Grand Canyon State University and is a certified master trainer with the Miller Heiman Group.
Wendy’s focused service areas include:
- Setting the organizational vision
- Preparing SaaS companies for strategic growth
- Operations transformation and alignment
- Software platform development
- Setting and evangelizing corporate strategy and alignment
- Building and motivating top-performing teams
- Personal and professional development
- Monitoring key trends and pivoting accordingly
- Managing to key targets and budgets to maintain liquidity