A “one-stop shop” for all your business start-up needs—specially designed for independent contractors. As an IC, getting the right business licenses and navigating paperwork can be a hassle. With Managed Business Setup, whether you need to start an LLC, get an EIN, or update your DOT, our specialists will handle all of it for you. (That means no red tape for you.)

Not quite sure what you need? We can walk you through all the options, answer questions, and let you know what’s required in your state.

Services include

  • Business Entity Filings (LLC, S-Corp, etc.)
  • Federal Tax ID Numbers (EINs)
  • Unified Business Identifier
  • US DOT Numbers
  • Master Carrier Authority
  • State Motor Carrier Permit
  • Federal Unified Carrier Registration
  • BOC-3 Process Agent Filings
  • State Highway Use Tax HUT