Managed Business Setup for ICs

Easy LLCs, DOTs, MCs and more

A “one-stop shop” for all your business start-up needs—specially designed for independent contractors. As an IC, getting the right business licenses and navigating paperwork can be a hassle. With Managed Business Setup, whether you need to start an LLC, get an EIN, or update your DOT, our specialists will handle all of it for you. (That means no red tape for you.)

Not quite sure what you need? We can walk you through all the options, answer questions, and let you know what’s required in your state.

How it works

1. Click the button below to let us know you’d like help setting up your business.
2. A specialist will call you within 1 business day to give you a personalized consultation.
3. You’ll get a price quote on the spot for whatever licenses or operating authority you need (you can decide then whether to move forward or not).
4. Your specialist will fill out the paperwork and file it with the right agencies on your behalf.

*Before clicking the button below, make sure Openforce has the right phone number on file. To update go to Profile > Phone Numbers in your Openforce portal.

Services include

  • Business Entity Filings (LLC, S-Corp, etc.)

  • Federal Tax ID Numbers (EINs)

  • Unified Business Identifier

  • US DOT Numbers

  • Master Carrier Authority

  • State Motor Carrier Permit

  • Federal Unified Carrier Registration

  • BOC-3 Process Agent Filings

  • State Highway Use Tax HUT

Ready to get help setting up your business?

Click below and a specialist will contact you shortly.

Contact Me